The (EFR) Emergency First Response Instructor Course
Learn how to teach the CPR and first aid skills to anyone since they are important skills that are in high demand. Become an Emergency First Response Instructor by participating in the (EFR) Emergency First Response Instructor Course with PADI 5* IDC Center ‘Neptune Diving Adventures’. We have two EFR Instructor Trainers on staff.
The Fun Part
Teach CPR and first aid to others so they can be prepared for an emergency.
Get College Credit
You may be able to earn college credit for the Emergency First Response Instructor Course.
What You Learn
Gain experience in how to structure learning, the requirements of performance-based training and your role as the instructor in the learning environment for teaching CPR and first aid.
You also learn how to motivate students, evaluate student knowledge, present course content effectively, become proficient in developing students’ hands-on skills practice sessions, and are taught how to present an effective scenario-based learning experience.
What You Can Teach
You also learn to conduct the recommended Automated External Defibrillator (AED), emergency oxygen and conscious choking management skills.
Learning Materials You Need
The EFR Instructor Start-up kit (product no. 60215) includes a complete set of instructional materials for each of the EFR courses. The specially-priced pack includes:
- Student manuals for Primary Secondary Care, Care for Children, and CPR/AED
- Student DVDs for Primary Secondary Care, Care for Children, and CPR/AED
- Instructor guides for Primary Secondary Care, Care for Children, and CPR/AED
- Student exams for Primary Secondary Care and Care for Children
- Bandage pack
- Care-at-a-Glance Card
- Marketing kit
- Red EFR duffel bag
- Have successfully completed a sanctioned course in adult and child/infant CPR and basic first aid within the past 24 months.
- be at least 18 years old